Terms & Conditions
waltz in vienna (hereafter named „service provider“ or „waltz in vienna“) offers a variety of Concert Entertainment, Gala Entertainment, Evening & Gala Event Services, Social Day Programs and Dance Academy Services (“products”) through its website (waltzvienna.com) or directly via the events department for groups of 20+ guests.
The online booking program is being securely ran and handled by Rezdy Pty Ltd which will process all bookings and data storage on behalf of the service provider. Payments for bookings via the online booking program will be handled by Braintree/ A Paypal Company on behalf of the service provider.
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by the service provider. Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through waltzvienna.com or are subject to these Terms & Conditions. In all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking. No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of the service provider.
- By using waltzvienna.com or any other offline service provided by the service provider, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use waltzvienna.com or any other services provided by the service provider.
- The service provider may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating the new Terms & Conditions online (see Date reference at the end). Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the service provider. Your continued use of waltzvienna.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use waltzvienna.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of waltzvienna.com content requires the prior written permission of the service provider.
- You agree to use waltzvienna.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of waltzvienna.com.
- Your use of waltzvienna.com is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by the service provider.
- You represent and warrant that you (A) have not previously been suspended by the service provider or otherwise banned from the site; (B) are not a direct competitor of the service provider and (C) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions. You therefore access and use the site at your own risk.
- All prices and offers are valid for end consumers. For travel agencies, tour operators, hotels, corporate buyers or any other kind of third party booker, other prices and/or commission conditions might apply. Please apply under reservations(at)waltzvienna(dot)com prior to your booking.
- Product-specific Terms & Conditions might apply additionally and will be mentioned directly at the product information. Please make sure to understand before booking on a binding basis.
- For any other services offered for groups and events (eg. Concerts, Gala Services, Group Services,…) and booked via off-line channels other/ additional Terms & Conditions might apply. Please consult your group/ event contract submitted by the events team.
- You need to create an account and/ or provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the site. You are responsible for distributing the correct information and maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, if required. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity), create an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- If booking with waltzvienna.com, your data will be stored and used for interest specific mailings or information distribution, depending on the product, classes or shows you previously booked with the service provider. If you do not like to receive this information, please unsubscribe to the newsletter.
3. Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- All products and services offered by waltzvienna.com are valid as per the dates displayed at waltzvienna.com. The service provider is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the service provider Customer Care Team under reservations(at)waltzvienna(dot)com who will process the request.
- If you make a purchase using a waltz in vienna promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the waltz in vienna checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. The service provider may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However the service provider reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
- All booked courses and dance academy services will be held for you until latest 15 minutes after official start date and time. For group events, concerts, gala services and events guests coming late will not be admitted to the event anymore and the guests will be noted as no-show. If customers arrive late the product, activity or show will be charged as no-show with 100% of the total costs. In order to make sure not to miss your classes, concerts or events, we recommend being at the venue latest 15 minutes, however not earlier than 30 minutes prior to the official start of the event.
- If you are not showing up to the product, course or show booked at all, the total costs will be charged as no-show at a 100% of the confirmed product price/ package price.
4. Pricing & Inclusions
- Prices listed on waltzvienna.com are quoted per person, per couple, per group or as a package offer. Please make sure to understand before booking on a binding basis.
- Some products, courses or shows require a minimum guest number or can be expanded up to 3 hours.
- Specific Products are offered at discounted „Early Booker“ Rates. Specific terms & conditions might apply here individually.
- Prices are quoted in Euro (€) including the applicable local/ national taxes and services charges. Changes in taxes are subject to change without prior notice. A difference in taxes that might occur due to tax increases between the booking and event time can be additionally charged upon check-in.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to the team providing the services.
5. Payments & Cancellations
- The service provider accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club or PAYPAL (subject to change).
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit card payments.
- Full payment at time of booking by credit card is required to make a reservation for online bookings.
- For further information on our payment policy for large group bookings or event arrangements if arranged via B2B channels, please consult our events team under reservations(at)waltzvienna(dot)com.
- No refunds are available once a service has been booked for a specific date and time.
- Cancelling a booking with waltz in vienna can result in cancellation fees being applied by the service provider, as outlined below or in the product specific terms & conditions.
- In case a payment on the spot is being allowed for specific products, classes or shows, the service provider does not accept any cheques or kind of cheques. However cash payment in Euros (€) or payment via the named credit cards are possible.
6. Payment Processing
- Under this agreement, the payment processing services for services purchased on this website are provided by Braintree/ A Paypal Company on behalf of the service provider.
7. waltz in vienna Confirmation Vouchers
- You will receive a personalized waltz in vienna Voucher or confirmation email for each event or service booked if applicable. Please print your email voucher(as) and bring it/them with you to the event .
- You must provide the original, authentic voucher upon booking in order to redeem your service. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid waltz in vienna voucher.
- For security purposes, when redeeming your waltz in vienna voucher you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the waltz in vienna voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
- Randomly the service provider also requires that you present the credit card used to purchase your class or event at the time of redemption. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse. You will be advised at check-in whether or not you must present the credit card used for booking.
- If you make a purchase using a waltz in vienna Gift Certificate, the service provider requires that you present the Gift Certificate at the time of redemption.
- If you use a waltz in vienna Promo Code, you might be asked how you have received that Promo Code at the time of booking or check-in.
- Please note that your waltz in vienna Voucher(s) can be confiscated – and immediately canceled without refund – if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on either your credit card or Gift Certificate.
8. waltz in vienna Gift Certificates/ Promo Codes
- Gift certificates/ promo codes can be offered individually per product. Please consult the individual product booking tool if gift certificates/promo codes can be purchased for your product of choice.
- waltz in vienna promo codes can only be redeemed via the booking tool on the waltzvienna.com website. For the redemption of waltz in vienna gift certificates, please consult either the online booking tool under waltzvienna.com or our events team under reservations(at)waltzvienna(dot)com. Some gift certificates are only redeemable directly with the events team.
- waltz in vienna gift certificates are valid for 365 days from the date of initial purchase, or as required by local law.
- waltz in vienna promo codes can be valid for a specific short booking period, for a specific short event period or can only be valid in combination with another booking or a booking in the past. Please consult the terms & conditions on the code promotion thoroughly before effectively booking.
- waltz in vienna gift certificates remain valid until the entire value has been utilized or the expiry date has passed, subject to relevant local laws. However it is required that the entire value is being spent upon booking your classes or events (eg. booking a series of classes or added-values upon redemption). If the value of the items you book is greater than your Gift Certificate, you can pay the balance using an acceptable credit card.
- waltz in vienna gift certificates/ promo codes are not redeemable for cash.
- The service provider reserves the right to cancel gift certificates/ promo codes obtained fraudulently.
- The service provider is not responsible for stolen or lost gift certificates/ promo codes.
- All gift certificate/ promo code sales are final. Gift certificates/ promo codes are non-refundable.
9. Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
- Under no circumstances will the service provider or its service providers, suppliers, subcontractors and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (A) loss of data; (B) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (C) loss of business; (D) loss of opportunity; (E) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (F) losses suffered by third parties; or (G) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of waltzvienna.com regardless of the form of action.
- The service provider and its agents, subcontracors, staff and suppliers shall not be held liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, death, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property.
- The service provider explicitely states that some products, courses or events do require the staff to touch and support the guests in their activity (eg dance classes, interactive dance shows, aso). This may include certain body parts that are either corrected in the movement, dance hold or touched during dancing or interacting with the guest. The service provider or any of its staff or subcontractors shall at no circumstances be held liable for sexual harrassment or other liabilities due to these actions. All guests are required to inform the staff prior to the class, course, actvitiy or event or upon check-in or the time of booking that they will not take part in interactions if wished so. However we clearly state that the experience of the class, course, activity or event might not be as intense and rather passive in this case and must not be subject to refund or cancellation claims.
- If classes, courses, activities or events are booked via Third Parties (online or offline), they are in charge of informing the guests thorougly about point 9.3. and inform the service provider if any of its guests will not take part in certain interactions. The service provider must under no circumstances be held liable for a misunderstanding, loss of information, wrong or no information distributed.
- Furthermore, the service provider and its agents, subcontractors and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- waltz in vienna’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to waltzvienna.com is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At waltz in vienna we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, the service provider does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on waltzvienna.com or any affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that waltzvienna.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Every customer is responsible to understand the lenght and the nature of the product, course or show and is individually in charge of knowing if he/she is able to physically or psychologically manage to undergo the booked product, class or show (lenght, activity level, fitness level, aso).
- We explicitely state that in the event of bad weather (rain, snow, aso) some products, classes or shows (eg dance classes) a specific gear and outfit is obligatory in order to prevent accidents. Please consult the information section in your product listing or write to reservations(at)waltzvienna(dot)com or if offline booked your event & groups contract.
- Our venues are meeting the national and local safety and security standards. Therefore no liabilities should arise out of the use of venues and products, classes and shows.
- Our venues are designed to meet the national and local safety and security requirements and standards regarding handicapped accessability. However in some cases a limited amount of stairs might be available due to the nature of the buildings. Staff or use of specifc machines will assist in these cases upon notice. Under no circumstances will the service provider, its staff, subcontractors or hired third parties be liable if guests do not feel like being assisted or injury, death or other accidents happens during assistance or use of machinery.
10. House Rules
- For all our venues and event spaces individual house rules apply. This includes a non-smoking, no-pet and no open fire-policy. The individual hourse rules are available upon check-in at the event venue. Please consult our staff.
- All staff, subcontractors or third party suppliers are allowed to remove individual guests at full payment form any class, course, actvity or program in case of improper bahaviour or vandalism and invoice any damage or lost business to this guest or the third party that booked the guest.
11. Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
12. Account Termination
- We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site if you misuse the Site. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Site Content, or any other related information.
- You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Site, if applicable. If you close your account or inform us via email, however we may continue to display your previously published Content or personal information connected to your previous bookings and are under no obligation to remove any of your Content.
Applicable Law, Court of Vienna
Change of Terms & Conditions – Vienna, 09/2015